How do I purchase additional licenses for my business account?
We do our best to make it easy to add licenses to your Linux Academy for Business platform.
To add more licenses:
- From the main Dashboard, select the Administration.
- From the dropdown, select Add More Licenses.
- The Need More Licenses? window appears, telling you how many licenses you have.
- In the section Number of Licenses, enter the number of additional licenses your organization would like.
- Once you've entered the number of licenses, select Request.
Once you've sent the request, you will receive an email from customer success confirming your request and providing you a pro-rated quote for the additional licenses. If you do not receive this email, submit a support request to Success@LinuxAcademy.com and we will respond promptly.
For more information about members and licenses, review the following FAQs: