We are sorry you are having issues with your video learning experience. Here are some things to try that may improve video performance:
- Reboot your computer.
- Try running your browser in 'Incognito' mode. This can sometimes disable 3rd party browser extensions that can cause performance issues.
- Change to Google's Public DNS Servers (126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52), this will force your connection down a different path.
- Clear your browser cache, log out, close your browser and then log back in and retry the video(s) that had issues.
- Disable any VPN or proxy network connection
- Try from a different network location (if at work, try from home for example)
- Check for any available updates for your computer and reboot again.
If you have followed all of the above steps and continue to experience issues with the video performance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org