How do I get reputation?
Reputation points are earned when you interact with or contribute to the community. There are many ways to increase your reputation; here are a few to get you started:
- Post meaningful content in the community.
- When your post or reply is voted up, you will earn reputation points.
- If your reply is suggested as the desired solution or response by an instructor you will earn reputation.
- Create Note Cards! When others fork or like your Note Cards your Reputation will increase.
- Help us correctly identify spam Note Cards and Posts to increase Reputation as well.
- Write Guides and get Instructor Approval! Well written guides can be a massive boost to Reputation!
Connect with others, support your community, and earn Reputation points!