How to Assign and Remove Learning Paths
Learning Paths are a convenient way to build out a curriculum for your organization's Students. As an Administrator or Group Administrator, you can assign Learning Paths to single members, or to groups that you have administrative access over. As a Student, you can create your own Learning Path and add it to yourself.
To assign a learning path to a member:
- On the Learning Path dashboard, you can assign a learning path to the whole organization, a team, or an individual by selecting them.
- (Optional) You can also add a due date to a learning path in the due date section.
- Once you have the desired people selected, and due-date if desired, click the Save button in the bottom-right corner of the page.
Removing a Learning Path Assignment:
- Click on Learning Path on the left-hand navigation bar.
- Scroll down to find the Learning Path you wish to modify.
- Click on the edit icon next to the Learning Path. The first screen is the Learning Path Overview. You can choose to edit the assignments that are associated with the Learning Path.
- Click on Save in the lower right-hand corner of the screen.