How to Add a Group Administrator
To add a Group Administrator, the member must already be a part of your organization. Once they are added to your organization, do the following to add them to a group as the Group Administrator:
- Send an invitation to the user and have them join the organization. (See How to Invite Members)
- Once added, select the Group tab.
- On the Groups page, select the group you want to add as a Group Administrator.
- On the group's page, select the Add Group Administrator button.
- Select either the Group Administrator Only or the Group Administrator + Student role, then click Next.
- A Group Administrator Only will not have access to content and will not take up a license. A Group Administrator + Student will have access to content and will take up a license.
- Search for the member you want to make into a Group Administrator.
- Once you find the member, click the Add button (a plus-sign) on the right side of the name. You can add multiple Group Administrators at once.
- After selecting your Group Administrators, click Finish.
For more information, review the following FAQs: