Manage Your Invitations
The Manage Invitations page is a great way for you to have visibility into the invites that have been sent and to Manage these Invitations to meet the needs of your organization.
To Manage your Invitations:
- Log in to your administrator account and select the Manage Team button on the home page.
- Under the Administration dropdown, click Manage Invitations.
- You can send new invitations using either the Organization Join link or a Linux Academy Invitation (See How to Invite Members)
- The Requests to Join Section will show any users who have used the organization join link to send a request that needs to be approved or denied by an administrator.
- The Pending Invitations section will show any users who have been sent an invitation and need to accept the invite to officially be on the organization.
- You can revoke any of these invitations by clicking on the red button to the left of a user or by checking their name and clicking on "Remove Invitations."
- The Accepted Invitations will show all users who have recently joined the organization account.
For more information, review the following FAQs: