I created a new account using my work email address, why am I being asked to upgrade in order to access a course?
When joining a Linux Academy Business account, you'll be sent an invite from your organization's admin. This invite will include a link to create a new account that will be assigned a team license.
If you have created your account separate from the invite link, it will be created as a personal subscription, and you would be asked to upgrade before you can access our course content.
To join your team's business account, reach out to your organization's admin. Your org admin will send an email to their dedicated Customer Success Manager or submit a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting a team license be assigned to your existing account.
If you have any other questions, take a look at the following FAQ pages:
- Can I convert to/from a for business account to/from a personal account?
- How do I purchase additional licenses for my business account?
- As an Amazon employee, how do I convert my existing account to the free Amazon plan?
- As an Amazon employee, how do I sign up for a new account using the Amazon free plan?
- How do I sign up for a Free Community Edition Membership?
- What is the Linux Academy for Business platform?