Linux Academy Community Code of Conduct
In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming community, we at Linux Academy
pledge to make participation in our community a harassment-free experience for everyone,
regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, sex characteristics,
gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status,
nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive community
* Using welcoming and inclusive language
* Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
* Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
* Focusing on what is best for the community
* Showing empathy towards other community members
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
* The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or
* Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
* Public or private harassment
* Publishing others' private information, such as a physical or electronic
address, without explicit permission
* Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a
Linux Academy is responsible for clarifying the standards of acceptable
behavior and is expected to take appropriate and fair corrective action in
response to any instances of unacceptable behavior.
Linux Academy has the right and responsibility to remove, edit, or
reject comments made by community members in any community space
that is not aligned to this Code of Conduct, or to ban temporarily or
permanently any community member for other behaviors that they deem inappropriate,
threatening, offensive, or harmful.
This Code of Conduct applies within the Linux Academy Community Board and Community Slack Workspace, as well as any other community space as defined by Linux Academy.
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be
reported by contacting the Linux Academy support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. All
complaints will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that
is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. Linux Academy is
obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an incident.
Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately.
Linux Academy employees who do not follow or enforce the Code of Conduct in good
faith may face temporary or permanent repercussions as determined by other
members of the Linux Academy leadership.
This Code of Conduct is adapted from the Contributor Covenant, version 1.4,
available at https://www.contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4/code-of-conduct.html
For answers to common questions about this code of conduct, see