How to Remove a Member
After you deactivate a user there is an additional step to remove a user from the organization account. A deactivated user will not take up a license but their history will be available for reporting purposes.
If you need to remove a user from the organization, complete the following:
- From the main Dashboard, select the Administrator tab, and then select the Manage All Members.
- On the Member All Members page, change the filter on the top of the page to Show Deactivated Members.
- Search for the user that you need to remove from the organization.
- Select the red X to the right hand side of the user.
- Click on the "Remove Member" option on the window
For more information, review the following FAQs: